We assist people who are experiencing health issues related to their substance use
Services Provided by Stonehenge
What is RAAM
Our Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Clinics are specialized clinics for those experiencing health issues related to their substance use. RAAM clinics are held on a walk-in basis and staffed by health care providers who offer assistance to everyone regardless of age or substance used.
- Addressing substance dependence
- Review of treatment options including harm reduction and abstinence
- Education and support related to withdrawal
- Brief individual counselling and peer support
- Help with cravings
- Referral to longer-term supports for ongoing care
- A place to talk about substance without judgement
- Access and referral to our safer supply program in the rural wellington area.
Who is Eligible?
RAAM is open to people of all ages who are using any substance, and is covered by OHIP.
Health cards are preferred but not required.